✨ If Miniature Kits Came to Life… Which One Are You Visiting First? 🏡✨

That what I thought too! A proper continuation of Fall into wonder :3 AND a nanci dressed as Alice limited release

1 Like

That is a great idea. I hope they do make something similar to what you are describing.

1 Like

I hope so too! @Robotime I hope you guys make one!!!

Where do you get the coupons? :grin: Pa-share naman hehehe

1 Like

You and me both!!!

2 Likes

Mine, because it is a fishing lodge…and yours because it is a ski lodge. @mchipman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

i leave items in my cart and they email me! i got a code called Back15 i think 15% off

1 Like

I would choose miniature house that is full of desserts and sweets and eat them all hahaha. :laughing:

1 Like

basta may leche flan masaya na ako

1 Like

Fav mo ba ‘yun? Masarap din ‘yun. :drooling_face:

1 Like

fave ko sya, my mom makes the best one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Orangesareus honestly … id move in to the a frame cabin ..
.the beautiful structure
The opening of the side windows to let the sun shine through …
The tranquility and peacefulness
It has got everything you need and id add my coffee machine ! :sweat_smile:and sit on the porch in the sunshine watching the sunset :blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I stayed in one of those before in the cottage country here… It is definitely one of those relaxing trips by the lake. As new kits come to life, I am now wanting to move inside the Fluffy Grove

A Frame Cabin!
The weather here is crazy. I would love to stay somewhere cool and away from the city.

1 Like

I would definitely live in my A-Frame Cabin. It has been my lifelong dream to get a huge forest cottage, live there, and create some good music and miniatures :grin:

1 Like

@Orangesareus oh the fluffy grove is another fabulous one ! Youd have lots of fun in there ! :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart::cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@Gentoo_Builds now that sounds wonderful ! :blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom:

1 Like

I can imagine the weather there already! They do make all season A-Frame cabins! I am definitely will look for one this cottage season to enjoy