✨ If Miniature Kits Came to Life… Which One Are You Visiting First? 🏡✨

exactly :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

1 Like

Definitely mine would be the fairytale treehouse, the prettiest kit I own, even mom agreed that it’s a beautiful sight to behold :sparkles:

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS F LOFT I SWEAR, OKAY I WILL BUILD IT AFTER TWO MORE OTHERS. PINKY SWEAR! No RaGertS

1 Like

Ouuu! I think Fall in Wonder would be a fun place to visit, anything Alice in Wonderland would be so whimsical… maybe they can make an actual room that is upside down and topsy-turvey? @Robotime can you imagine the sofa being attached to the ceiling? And the chandelier upside down on the ground

1 Like

That would be a dream… a nook with the books in Belle’s library. The bookstore book nook is definitely a great example

1 Like

Sam’s study! I love to flip through all those books, and curl up in that red velvet armchair to read!

1 Like

There’s no way you do not have one yet?!? The touch light is so convenient, the mood, the way it takes you in… the endless mirror illusion. I hope you get one soon! You wont regret it <3

1 Like

I love your rendition of this piece, I actually have this one in my closet to be built… waiting for my wheel to land on it! Thank you for sharing the picture… I love that blue haired character. My hair was that kind of blue once upon a time

Love how you painted each world so perfectly, I could literally picture all three. The loft feels like the kind of night that turns into memories, the beachfront is pure main character energy, and that vintage bookshop is absolutely dangerous in the best way. I agree though, a space with movement and personality always wins. There’s just something about a world that feels alive and full of tiny surprises that makes it impossible not to smile. That playful magic is everything.

1 Like

That is such a good point, the Titanic is gorgeous but also… historically stressful :joy: . I love your solution though, just customize the A-frame into the ultimate cozy retreat. A baking kitchen, a bubble bath, and a good book? That’s basically peak happiness. You’ve officially designed the dream setup. Maybe you can make a cabin just like that next!

1 Like

That sounds so beautiful…relaxing and with the best people. I would love to do that with my husband and few close friends and doggies

1 Like

I would live amongst the fairies under the beautiful moonlight. It would be perfect beside a lake to reflect the moon at night with a bunch of fire flies

1 Like

The books have a lot of fans! The Community truly loves a good Book Nook moment… Sam’s study looks like my college professors house actually, I can still remember the smell of books :books: Great pick!

1 Like

I TOOK A SCREENSHOT! :laughing:

IMG_9684

1 Like

Omg that’s amazing! I would buy it immediately if they made one of those upside down rooms or like an Ames room! :star_struck:

1 Like

It’s on my cart :grin: just waiting for it to go on sale one day hahaha

1 Like

I reckon that would be a great build. I love Alice in Wonderland theme.

1 Like

RIGHT!!! It would be so cool and slightly confusing, up is down and down is up!!! super kewlll

1 Like

mars dame naman coupons! pero yes deeper discounts is always the ideal :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like