How did this happen

Soooooo, I was completely focused and enjoying my coffee truck build but SOMEHOW I ended up leaving it halfway and not only opened the puppy’s villa kit but also made a few pieces of it already :face_with_peeking_eye:

And let me tell you guys, I LOVED the material of this so much, it’s really so nice to build. This change of kits made me realize I can actually make multiple kits together anyways so I don’t have to stick with just one :joy: I’m so excited after seeing the package contents because it’s just how I imagined them to be for my customization :sparkles: :heart_hands:t2:

Now, for the fact that I need a bit more motivation to customize because I get so busy that I haven’t even started the draft for the diy yet :laughing:

Nonetheless, it is such an interesting build and experience :pink_heart:

Hope everyone had / is having a great weekend :blush:

9 Likes

i love the looks of the little furnitures. really cute.

1 Like

They are super adorable, especially the light wooden texture to it :pink_heart:

1 Like

@300 they look great … I just stick to one myself … i need to empty my A frame cabin for the Christmas customised kit … which ill be doing . Good luck with yours​:smiling_face:

1 Like

Ooohh the cabin is such a cool kit for customization :sparkles: I always stick to one kit too so I don’t loose anything or mix stuff up, but I guess I was just too excited I just started it out if nowhere :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t blame you. Those are just so cute. :blush:

1 Like

The tiny furniture has been so lovely to make :sparkles:

1 Like

It’s great that you can enjoy doing more than one at once. I do prefer to stick with one kit before starting on another.

1 Like

I agree, I’ve also always been like this but somehow I ended up opening both, and I find it interesting just how much I feel like it helped me enjoy bith the kits more than usual.

Now when you see a new kit you want you can think - well I’m nearly finished two kits so I may as well buy two more :rofl::rofl:

In all seriousness though, I think it’s quite good especially if you lose motivation for one, you can still pick up the other and as you see it progress it might give you that boost to get your other kit done too

I’d be worried about getting all my parts mixed up if I worked on two, maybe when I’m more experienced :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A little detour is great to spice things up! :+1:t3::dog_face:

1 Like

The premade pieces are nice I’ll admit. It reduces the need to color match if you do edge painting.

2 Likes

Hahah that’s what’s happening because now I’m almost out of kits :laughing: I had to pack everything from one kit so I don’t mix up, but it definitely was nice to get to work on two kits together and make whatever I was feeling like doing :sparkles:

1 Like

They’re super sturdy too unlike wood which definitely makes me be more careful, I don’t know if this is plastic or any other material but it’s very easy to work with and has a neat finish :smiling_face:

1 Like

Yuppp so much more thrilling :laughing:

I can’t wait to start mine too!

1 Like

It’s too cute to resist isn’t it :sparkles::pink_heart:

1 Like

It’s a really cute kit; I have it on my wish list.

1 Like

That material looks so nice! I, myself, can only do one at a time. I might put one away and start another, but if I tried to do two at a time I’d start with two super creators and end up with a dinosaur on wheels! :joy:

2 Likes

Those are cute little furnitures. I haven’t started on my customizations too so you’re not alone :grin:

1 Like