Hello, hello hello

Feeling some Pink Floyd Vibes, for sure. It feels like so many went on vacation with Robotime. :laughing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQ9_uTSyBQ

7 Likes

Probably you are right! Lol. I’m busy packing for our trip and did not notice the silence in here hahaha

I know. I said this yesterday lol. I was out all day and still managed to respond to people. Must not be a priority or it’s an annoyance to some lol
image

3 Likes

4 Likes

I love this!!! And now I’m singing hahaha

1 Like

“Cause I wonder where you are..

3 Likes

And I wonder what you do……

2 Likes

You are right. It seems a bit quiet.

1 Like

image

Are you somewhere feeling lonely?

1 Like

Or someone pissin’ you? Tell me how to piss you more… cause I haven’t got a clue. But let me start by saying…..

3 Likes

… I love cheese…:musical_notes:.
Wow this thread took a turn

3 Likes

1 Like

Hahaha you guys are hilarious :joy: I sang every word of it @Grey74 @Vangie

3 Likes

I’m still here every day

1 Like

it is the best time of the year to go away. hehehe

1 Like

I am here. Present. :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

@Vangie love it lol im still here … just been christmas shopping lol …

1 Like

I’m still here :smiling_face: I’ve just been a bit quiet lately because of personal problems and a very busy life, but I’m still finding some precious time to build. :pink_heart: I also visit the community every day to check out what everyone else is up to. Hopefully waiting for my materials to arrive so I can kick off my autumn build for the world miniature challenge!

2 Likes

Im also here :waving_hand:
just in the process of settling in to uni and posting a meetup recap :wink:

1 Like