[Happiness] Tipsy Restaurant 🤎

I was finally able to get to my Tipsy Restaurant. I was really worried about breaking a few pieces because everything felt really delicate however I’m happy to report I didn’t break anything. :joy: I can see why this kit is a fan favorite. It’s a really nice detailed quality build. I loved the coffee bar so many nice 3d items from the wine bottles, coffee carafe, glasses etc. All the beautiful details really brings this restaurant to life. I can imagine sitting here with a Caramel Macchiato and cream cheese croissant. I was a little bummed I didn’t get the coveted bear in my kit. Overall this kit what a real joy to build.

12 Likes

This really is a lovely kit. You did a wonderful job on it

1 Like

Aw. Eveb though you didn’t have the bear, overall your build is so awesome!

1 Like

This is a great set and so fun to make, you did a good job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a beautiful kit, excellent job

1 Like

That you so much. I had such a great time working on it.

Thank you .Yes it’s still a lovely build even without the cute bear.

1 Like

It looks amazing!! I also love the cozy lighting of this kit. This is still one of my favorite builds because of all the cool little details. I’m really glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thank you. I was just really happy I didn’t break any of the furniture. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much. It was a joy to build.

1 Like

Oh I know I agree the details are what make this build really nice.

1 Like

You are very welcome.

1 Like

It is such a gorgeous kit. This is one that when I build it, I probably won’t do many modifications.

1 Like

It turned out so beautiful! The coffee bar details are lovely! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree it’s really a nice build on it’s on and doesn’t really need customization.

1 Like

Yes. It was one of my main reasons for purchasing this build.

1 Like

This build looks amazing! Great job!

1 Like

Nice! Looks like the perfect place to unwind :blush:

1 Like

You have done a wonderful job. This is one of my favourite builds.

1 Like

You’re very welcome dear :slight_smile:

1 Like