[Happiness] Tipsy Restaurant 🤎

@Minibuilder03 its such a great kit i loved every miniute of mine ! Yours looks so nice :orange_heart::cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

It’s a nice kit. You did great

1 Like

@Minibuilder03 Tipsy Restaurant looks like it gave you the kind of detailed, cozy build that makes people understand why it is a favorite. The coffee bar pieces, bottles, glasses, and warm lighting all sound like they made the scene come alive. Even without the bear, it feels like you found plenty to love.

1 Like

Thank you so much. :grin:

1 Like

Indeed it does. Really lovely build. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m learning to take my time and really enjoy each build.

1 Like

Thank you so much @ThaoNguyen. I really enjoyed working on this build.

I truly did. As I worked on each lovely detail. I truly understand why this build is such a favorite in the build community. Thank you.

You are my welcome :grinning_face: :grinning_face:

1 Like

How cute! I love the food table and the beer area.

1 Like

@Minibuilder03 its such a great one … yes take your time and enjoy your build ! :cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::orange_heart:

1 Like

I’m so glad you made it through without breaking anything.

1 Like

I admit I would be a little sad about the bear too.But I do love the build!

2 Likes

Your finished build looks gorgeous. It’s just kinda sad since the bear was not included in the kit.

1 Like

I know it’s the details to this build that really make it stand out. Thank you.

1 Like

Omgoodness me too. I started out very nervous lol but quickly trusted the process and me being very patient in the end worked.

Yeah I was pretty bummed. :smiling_face_with_tear: But i still love the build.

1 Like

Unknowns really bummed to not receive the bear.

1 Like

Patience really is the key with these builds, and it’s so rewarding when you see the finished result!

1 Like

I think the new release Tipsy Restaurant doesn’t have a bear anymore. :<

1 Like