Ghost Ship Idea for DIY World Challenge

My idea for customizing a kit for Halloween: Creating a ghost ship!

I would use the Rolife 1912·Eternal Atlantic Voyager 3D Wooden Puzzle kit. This project would involve painting the ship to add the effect of years spent on the ocean floor, including the addition of seaweed and aquatic plants and animals. The ship and contents would show damage, including opening up more “windows” to the inner secrets of the ship, and there would be haunting and ghostly figures populating the wreck. Stuck on the ship for an eternity, its occupants find ways to pass the time - some with parties, some with memories, and some are simply lost. A good ghost story has always been one of my favorite parts of spooky season!

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @Cadurante ! I love your idea of customizing the Atlantic Vogayer into ghost ship​:blush:

@Cadurante loving the idea for. Modern ship! Great ide!!

This sounds wonderful. I think you may be the first person I have seen choose this model for their customisation. I wish you all the best.

Welcome to community. :grinning_face::grinning_face:

@Cadurante welcome to the community this sounds fantastic! :grinning_face:

Welcome to the community

Welcome to the community @Cadurante. That idea sounds amazing. I hope that you go ahead with this and share your progress.

Welcome to the community! That sounds like such a cool idea! I can’t wait to see it!

Fantastic idea! Welcome to the community @Cadurante

What an awesome and original idea! Looking forward to see it :heart_eyes:

Welcome to the community :smiling_face: I love your idea of creating a ghost ship, I think that would be awesome to see

Welcome to the community!
That’s a great idea! It would be awesome if you could share a sketch or a photo of your idea!

welcome to the communauty

Welcome to the community! This is such a great idea!

Welcome to the community!

I love your idea. I hope you get the chance to bring this ghost ship to life!

Welcome to the community. That’s a really good idea. I like the idea of more openings in the ship to see what’s going on inside