🦋✨ From Potion Workshop to Enchanted Garden 🌿🧪

:test_tube::herb: A Little Magic of My Own :sparkles:

I finally finished my Rolife Potions Workshop (DS057) and I had SO much fun turning this little potion lab into a magical world of my own! :test_tube::herb::butterfly::sparkles:

This was such a fun kit to customize because it already has the perfect little magical laboratory vibe but I wanted to add my own cozy, whimsical touches and make it feel like a tiny enchanted workshop that had been taken over by nature :purple_heart:

:sparkles: Before the Customization

Before I added my own little touches, this is what the kit looked like straight out of the box! :test_tube::herb:

The original design already has so many adorable details from the potion bottles and botanical elements to the little skull display and cozy wooden furniture. But I knew I wanted to take it a step further and make this magical workshop feel completely my own :butterfly::sparkles:

This was my starting point before adding all of the extra butterflies, flowers, greenery, moss, and tiny magical details:

:butterfly: My Customizations

I added SO many little details to bring my vision to life:

:butterfly: Colorful butterflies throughout the workshop
:cherry_blossom: Miniature flowers and floral clusters
:herb: Moss and trailing greenery
:gem_stone: Pearl details for the cauldron
:mushroom: Whimsical garden accents
:sparkles: And lots of other tiny details!

One of my favorite parts is the butterfly covered botanical area around the teal cabinet :butterfly::purple_heart: I wanted it to feel like the plants had grown wild and the butterflies had naturally made their way into this little magical space :herb:

I absolutely LOVE how different it feels after customizing it!

The original kit gave me the perfect little foundation but adding my own colors, textures, plants, butterflies and tiny accessories made it feel much more like my own little enchanted world :sparkles:

This is exactly why I love miniature customization! You can start with the same kit as everyone else and completely transform it into something that reflects your own style and imagination :face_holding_back_tears::yellow_heart:

I think this little potion workshop has officially become one of my favorite custom builds!:test_tube::herb::butterfly:

Would you keep the Potions Workshop close to the original design or would you customize it too? :sparkles:

12 Likes

I love this, it’s so bright and colourful now - the butterflies and flowers really give it a whimsical feeling
It’s like a completely different kit when you see it now compared to beforehand

2 Likes

@Cozy.little.palette oh I love it! All of the additional items you put on this small kit are amazing!! The butterflies are my favorite. It’s so colorful and magical!!

1 Like

WOW! This is such a beautiful transformation! I love how colorful it is!

2 Likes

Oh my!!! Beautiful is an understatement! I love your transformation! Every detail of it resonates with me. Thanks for sharing your talent!

1 Like

Oh my goodness you made it look so cute !!! I love it

1 Like

Aww thank you!! It really does look like a whole new kit. I absolutely love my version hehe

2 Likes

Thank you so very much!! :blush:

1 Like

Aww thank you!! That means so much to me :blush:

Omg thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :blush:

1 Like

wow. so nice with many colors and details

1 Like

oh my stars, this is so colorful now!!! it all comes together so perfectly too, it’s all so happy and whimsical!

I just finished this kit, too, but now I might do more to it because this just looks so so nice

1 Like

It looks beautiful personalized! It seems to have more life thanks to the colors—and the butterflies.

1 Like

The lovely garden touches have turned this into its own unique scene. I like it a lot more than the original!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

Aww thank you so much! The original kit just did not have enough colors for me lol. I hope you customize yours!

1 Like

Thank you so much! That was my goal for sure!

1 Like

Thank you so much! So do I haha it definitely needed more color and more details!

1 Like

You are my welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like