Family’s that build together…

Both my 8 and 9 year old on their builds! And my 9 year old step daughter onto hers too today!

14 Likes

It’s wonderful when the whole family makes models together.

1 Like

This is so cool to see. I only have my 11 year old great niece to share these with once in a while.

1 Like

That sounds like such a wonderful moment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: enjoy!

1 Like

This is soo heartwarming, it’s such a cozy hobby to share with your family :smiling_face:

1 Like

Beautiful moment. I love this! Thanks for sharing @Becbenjamin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Very fun! I love that they are involved like this!

1 Like

@Becbenjamin this is so nice to see … family time :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wonderful bonding it is yaaay :blush::blush:

1 Like

I can’t say it’s all sunshine and rainbows, as there are many moments of learning patience together haha but it’s a wonderful time to bond!

1 Like

It’s such a great thing to have a family involved in the same hobby. That’s awesome!

1 Like

What a great way to spend family time together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww this is so lovely, I’m hoping when he’s a bit older maybe my nephew will do some building with me

I have two nephews and one loves crafts and the other doesn’t - I don’t know where he got his crafty side from because my sister is not the least bit interested in crafts either :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So sweet bonding moments with the family

2 Likes

This is so nice to see! They look like they’re enjoying their builds.

1 Like

Wow, this is great. I hope they don’t get their parts mixed up. :smiley:

1 Like

Aww, I love seeing them all working on their own builds! It’s so nice that they’re getting to enjoy the hobby and create something with their own hands. Three little crafters at work, I’m sure you’re having such a proud mum moment!:heart:

1 Like

How wonderful to be able to build together as a family!

1 Like

i love this wonderful bonding moment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a wonderful way to bond with family :heart:

1 Like