DIY Miniature World Challenge update 16

Today was productive. I finalised my lighting system. The kit only has 1 led light, so I am adding 7 more. Some will be for external illumination like the one that came with it is for inside, and others that I am putting on a seperate lighting circuit will be for ambient lighting effects. They will go on seperate switches, so I will be able to have either just one of them on, or both.

The final rot was added to the plastic roof and wall panels, so they are complete except for environment aspects once they are in place. Before I do that though, I have to finalise everything inside. Most of the ornamentals are complete. The furniture I added yesterday has had environmental moss to tie them to the structure and I am waiting for the glue to dry so I can tone down the bridge green.

I am currently 3D printing mounts for my additional LED’s as well.

I placed all items into the greenhouse today to check the full layout as well as everything that is going outside and took a picture so I know where everything needs to go when I get to them. I am liking what I so.

No you cannot see the photo.

But you can see this one which without everything else in place and is courtesy of Chatgpt fingerpainting like a 5 year old.

11 Likes

Hahaha nice one @chamelionboy looks like you made a lot of progress today!

1 Like

It’s certainly getting there. I really liked seeing all of the items in place when I was working out placements. I shifted everything around about 10 times before I found something I liked :joy:

2 Likes

Uuuh exciting! Looking forward to see everything. I mean the drawing makes it look almost cute. :joy::fire:

1 Like

It’s definitely far from cute. :joy:

1 Like

I saw this finger painting and I immediately knew the post was yours because I recognised the blue drawers from the obscured photo you posted previously :rofl::rofl:

It looks like you are making great progress

2 Likes

@chamelionboy adding lights is so cool but a task for sure. Your picture paints a comfy scene! Lol

1 Like

Yeah, I will be brushing up on my soldering skills. Lol

1 Like

It looks like you have made very good progress there.

1 Like

Thank you @Tricia12 :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Oh wow it just gets better and better each update​:rofl:

1 Like

you’re welcome @chamelionboy

1 Like

Ok honestly when I first saw this I thought I saw a round throw rug and it looked like it had green and red like holy berry / Mistletoe stuff. I thought this was a rough draft of one for Christmas! LOL and now I see the blood and stuff.

4 Likes

Omg. So wonderful. I’m really excited about your work.

1 Like

I thought this was Mr. Ghost’s drawing. :ghost:

1 Like

This is going to be amazing. Adding lights is no small feat.

2 Likes

Haha, well, it’s a great sketch!

1 Like

I can feel your passion in making your vision come to life. I always say you have the talent and I cant wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:joy: thanks @Nic_Ozz. Am I becoming too predictable? :joy:

Thanks @Rukya_Alkaabi. Glad you’re enjoying it. :grin: