[DIY & Creativity] Progress 1: Leisurely Cheers Bar Super Creator (and my own twist)

Congratulations to you too! You are so going to love it. This is my 2nd Super Creator kit ever

1 Like

Tha bartender is so perfect for that kit. So cool!

1 Like

I appreciate you Nicole

You are my welcome :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Thanks. I appreciate it @Vinay

You’re welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes, they really fit in Rolife kits. They make your miniatures more unique.

1 Like

Wow! That’s all I can say is just wow that bartender looks great! So jealous of your 3-D design skills!

1 Like

Wow, I love the waiter! He looks great in the kit; he even looks like he belongs in it!

1 Like

Congratulations on your prize! I really love the bartender you added, it makes it look more real and adds charisma to the cafe. I’m curious which other character you will be adding.

1 Like

I’ve also been working on this kit and it’s been a lot of fun. I love your dancing bartender and how creative you are with 3D printing. I also have a 3D printer but it’s not that detailed so it would struggle with a figure like this.

1 Like

Oh, you really have a fan in me!
I need to show this to my husband so he will be convinced to buy a 3D printer.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hey thanks Joy! I’m having fun with my printer. I have both resin and filament printers. I hope you find the one that’s best for your needs.

Thanks so much Zoe. 3d printing is fun. It’s a lot to learn but once I nailed it it’s hard to stop :squinting_face_with_tongue:

1 Like

You better come up with a tutorial session! I will sign up!

1 Like

That is super cool. Please share which type of 3D printer did you use?

1 Like

@mchipman absolutely fantastic i just love the bar tender lol ! It looks great ! Xxx

1 Like

Good idea :+1:t2: well done ! Adding the bar tender make the bar feel alive !

I definitely want to get into 3D printing one day

1 Like

WOW! This is superb. I love seeing all of your creations come to life!

1 Like

I plan to get a few new super creators soon

1 Like

The bartender is so well made I was shocked when I read its 3d printed!! You did so well painting it I thought it was a figurine at first :sob:

1 Like