[DIY & Creativity] Escape from my Sakura Series - Magic Astronomy Shoo

Thanks , did u get any of these kits yet? Check them out, very pretty seriously :grin:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :blush: Not yet, sadly. :< Maybe soon. I love the Chocolaterie and Toy Shop the most.

1 Like

They r sooo cute , I love all of them . I think eventually I might get all 6. :laughing:

But need to finish some first, hoped it keep unopened ones Less than 25 boxes :rofl:

1 Like

This turned out so cute, and adding the lights was such a good idea. Even as a simpler build, it looks really lively and charming, and I love the little painted edges too :heart_eyes:

It was, feel so satisfied after that part was resolved :grin:

1 Like

Thanks ,the design was so good and items are in 3d, I got to show them off :grin:

Yes, I agree with you. They’re all cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Did you already get the 6 kits? I’m tempting to open another box of kit but I still have unfinished kit. :laughing:

1 Like

I only got the melody instrument shop, not others yet
But tempting , I want to make a street with these shops :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same goes with me. I want to buy them. :laughing:

1 Like

I will if I can see it in stores.

1 Like