[DIY & Creativity] Building Sakura Wine Alley Book Nook

Today I have worked on creating the Sakura Wine Alley Book Nook. It was a lovely experience that I have been working on for 3 hours so far. The material of the kit is great. I was expecting a cardboard kit but I was pleasantly surprised by the wood. I would have like a piece of kit/tool thay would help with taking out the smaller pieces since I noticed my fingers hurt while doing so after a while. The light fixture is gorgeous and I love all the miniature figurines such as the cat and the flowers

.

9 Likes

Very nice!! I use thimble tape when making kits that are super thick or hurt my fingers. Works great!

This is cool book nook! I love the colors!
The wood is a bit thin sometimes, so it really needs some care in order to get it out unscathed. We all experience the “pain” at some point. But I am sure it is worth it once you see your build.
Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community. Nice to meet up..

Welcome to the community @Blue_Angel

Great progress on your book nook

It is looking good so far… Can’t wait to see it complete.

Welcome to the community! Your build looks amazing so far. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Happy building!

Welcome to the community, @Blue_Angel

Welcome to the community! It looks great so far. Sometimes it is hard to get the pieces out and your fingers start to hurt. If there is not a tool included in the kit, I try to use the crafting tools I have at home to help me out, or even the backside of a pen or pencil to apply a little pressure. With a sharp hobby knife you could also try to cut the little links where the wood is still attached, it might help to get it out easier.

Very good i love this kit

Hi @Blue_Angel, three hours with Sakura Wine Alley already sounds like a deep and careful build session. We love that you noticed the material and the growing details as you worked. Enjoy the next steps of the book nook!

Welcome to the community!

It’s an adjustable kit with the kitten.
You eventually get used to the finger pain.

@Blue_Angel welcome to the community … thanks for sharing your build with us it looks great ! :+1::+1:

Welcome to the community. This is a cool kit. Enjoy building @Blue_Angel

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Your model is coming along very well.

Sometimes the wooden pieces can hurt your fingers unfortunately, but you have done a tremendous job. Well done and welcome.