Designing my own Nanci blind box pt 2

Here’s more progress into my Nanci blind box designs so far! I had a bit of a hard time trying to figuring out the design for Burning Memory.

The second batch of Nancis designs

Connection / based on medieval knights, early 2000s computers and no Internet.

Drained / based on low batteries, robot toys and cutesy clowns.

Childhood / a torn apart toy caused by children. They’re mixed with those wooden Japanese dolls, kendamas and those electric baby girl dolls. (That’s why she has one arm and holding a ball)

Burning Memory / based on older camera film rolls getting those “film burns” or the random color tints.

I hope y’all enjoy the “Technical Difficulties” blind box so far!

9 Likes

SUch a cool Nanci! These are such creative concepts, @Dasabucket

1 Like

@Dasabucket this is really creative thinking!! I am enjoying the concept and the depiction you have of these. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate it! :sparkles:

1 Like

Nice graphics!!! I love them all!

1 Like

this is really creative. So lovely

1 Like

you make very nice graphic

These are all absolutely amazing. I love your ideas.

1 Like

Cool sketches. I love all of it :blush:

1 Like

Oh woooow. You have an amazing talent :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this is so cool.

1 Like

you’re very welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These concepts are so cool! You’re very creative.

1 Like

The fourth design reminds me of something; it’s very similar.

1 Like

These designs are so creative! I love how each Nanci has such a unique concept behind it, especially Burning Memory with the old film roll inspiration. Technical Difficulties is turning into such a fun and interesting blind box series! :heart:

1 Like

@Dasabucket ..

These concept details are so creative! I love how you explained the meaning behind the one-armed doll and the film burn effect—the Technical Difficulties theme is turning out amazing :clap: :star_struck:

1 Like

These look great. You’re quite talented in your designing.

1 Like

This looks like such an amazing idea. I love your sketches as well. You have real talent.

1 Like

These are SO cool :sparkles: the theme is amazing

1 Like

This is such a cool concept @Dasabucket your creations are so beautiful and well thought out :star_struck:

1 Like

These are so creative!

1 Like