[Work in progress]Haunted Candy House

I am now at the 4.5 hour mark on the Haunted Candy House. Fingers crossed I can get it finished tomorrow night after work. :ghost::jack_o_lantern::candle::bat::black_cat:

15 Likes

@Coastrguy1 all the glow In the dark items are amazing. It’s such a great little thing to add and it’s perfect for this kit!!

3 Likes

wow, so nice kit. thank for share

1 Like

All the little details looks so cute! :pink_heart:

1 Like

This is coming along so cool. Now I have extra ideas for my glow in the dark paint. I bought some for my pinball machine which is still a work in progress after probably a year but I am so happy that you shared this

1 Like

I absolutely love these little ghosts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re so adorable. Can’t wait to see this spooky little world come together!

1 Like

I love the little ghost!

1 Like

Omg l am in love with this kit.

1 Like

This is such a cool kit, I am looking forward to seeing it finished

2 Likes

This kit looks amazing!
I am further convinced that I should get this kit.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is looking like a lot of fun so far! Thanks for sharing, keep it coming!

2 Likes

This is looking great so far. Well done! I can’t wait to see the finished result.

1 Like

It’s looking so good already! The Haunted Candy House has so many fun little details, and it’s really starting to come to life. You’re making great progress, and hopefully you’ll be putting on the finishing touches tomorrow after work. I can’t wait to see it all lit up once it’s finished!

1 Like

Wow! Glow in the dark, so cute.

1 Like

That little glowing ghost is so cool!!!

1 Like

Oh my gosh the ghost is way too cute! :ghost: Did it come with the kit originally? Because if it did, I’m convinced I need to buy this. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, it is included in the kit with your option of a grinning ghost or scary ghost face. :grin::ghost:

1 Like

All the little details are so cute and on theme. Can’t wait to see this finished!

1 Like

That ghost is so cool!!

1 Like

It’s coming together beautifully! I love all the spooky details!!!

1 Like