When it's first of the month

7 Likes

@MamaNheza oh no :man_facepalming:… I got 5 points myself … I hope you get some better luck soon … :blush:

1 Like

I havent been so lucky lately either, either 25 pts or better luck next time.. I have never won a kit though

1 Like

I have never won a kit. It’s usually 5 points or better luck next time for me. Maybe this October will be more kind to us lol

1 Like

Well, that’s not a good way to start the month…:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I got 5 pts for my 1st day of the month :joy:

1 Like

Oh well. What can I say but … better luck next time :grin:

1 Like

I enter that draw very often, but I haven’t won a prize even once.

1 Like

The saddest message :sob:. For me, it was 5 points.

2 Likes

Ooops. Sorry about that. Maybe the next day will be much better.

1 Like

I got 25 points today! Wooohoo!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I got better luck next time yesterday as well. :joy:

1 Like

Hopefully the next round is much kinder to us. Fingers crossed!:heart:

I feel you! I’ve had plenty of “better luck next time” moments too. Hopefully your luck changes soon and you finally win one of those kits, you definitely deserve a lucky round!:heart:

1 Like

Haha, I know exactly what you mean! I’ve had plenty of 5 points and “better luck next time” too. Maybe October will finally be our lucky month, fingers crossed!:heart:

1 Like

Haha, definitely not the best way to start October! Hopefully the month gets much better from here and brings us some better luck.:heart:

Haha, at least you got some points! Hopefully those 5 points are just the warm-up and something much better is coming your way this month.:heart:

Lol thank you. I haven’t spin yet today and I need that. :heart:

1 Like

I’m the same! I enter quite often but still haven’t managed to win a prize. Maybe our luck will finally change one of these days!:heart:

1 Like

Definitely not the exciting result we were hoping for. Hopefully our luck turns around soon!:heart: