What is this i said? 🤔🤣

I received an email that people are following me on this app that i dont have :rofl::rofl: and recently i just saw post that this is a new app robotime did. And voila i download it and its the same one here in community :smiling_face: i really thought its a spam email haha. But yeah i will also be active in there.

7 Likes

@Trishia25 i just downloaded it to … something else thats going to take me a while to navigate ! :rofl:

1 Like

I downloaded the app and was trying to navigate as well. It still have some bugs and needs a lot of fixing

1 Like

Yeees ate. Kahit ako nangangapa din kung papaano sya gagamitin.

That’s what I thought :laughing: now I have to get used to that too because it’s so different

1 Like

Oo medyo mahirap kapain ito. Saka madami pa bugs. And sa tingin ko mas mahirap mag earn ng points dito. Nawala na ang leaderboard and i think limited din ang kit na available. They will probably change the redeemable kit from time to time.

1 Like

From what I gather, RobotimeCommunity will be disappearing and this one will take its place so I don’t think we will have to participate in both. I am hoping this is correct because I definitely won’t have time to do both

4 Likes

It’s very interesting app so far. I wonder how this will all work when it’s official

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve received tons of emails today too!

1 Like

ahaha that is a great discovery

1 Like

I was trying to navigate my way around the app last night… :sweat_smile: There’s still so much to get used to! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yes it certainly would have been good if @Robotime has informed us that we would be getting these email notifications while Craftime was in Beta. It certainly goes against everything we are taught to watch out for in spam/phishing/junk emails just to have assumed it was legitimate before Robotime confirmed the Beta was real.

1 Like

Is there a way to connect accounts? Or do you have to make a new one?

1 Like

You can use your same login account here in the new app. Your profile will be there

2 Likes

I download app and sign up

1 Like

I second this. For a moment I thought it’s a spam and was a bit scared because it was just sending notifications continuously and of course there was no announcement or heads up.

2 Likes

Yeees thats what i thought also, im seeing people following me but i dont have the app. Now we know what it is :blush:

1 Like

same account, easy to log in

I know, I was quite freaked out thinking where did these followers come from? Why are they following me? WHERE are they following me? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

EXACTLY!!! Omg I was thinking where in the world am I getting added to and followed out of nowhere. Honestly spooked me for a minute :sweat_smile:

1 Like