What a Way to Celebrate Nine Years

What a wonderful time at Rolife’s 9th Anniversary Celebration! It was so much fun to meet other builders and members of the Rolife community, and I really enjoyed hearing from the speakers and listening to the panel discussion.

Receiving my Ambassador awards was a special part of the day, and I was also lucky enough to win one of the prize drawings! I received the Tree House Music Box AM408, an older Rolife kit that looks like it dates back to around 2020. I’m really looking forward to building it and seeing how the designs and assembly methods compare with the kits I’m used to today.

We also got to see a bunch of the new models coming out, and I’m sharing my photos so you can get a look at them too! There are some really interesting things on the way. I’m especially excited about the Bread Factory and the new Super Creator additions.

Thank you to the Rolife team and everyone who helped put this celebration together. It was a great experience, and I’m so glad Michael and I were able to be there! :growing_heart:
















13 Likes

Wow! So many upcoming new models! They look wonderful!

Congrats @Kim_Kieffer on your prize and thanks for sharing these photos

1 Like

Those new kits look amazing Kim. I’m so happy that you had an amazing time.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience. Although I am not much on being a fashionista, the new Super Creator is really cute.

1 Like

@Kim_Kieffer thank you for sharing! I’m so happy you are able to attend !!

1 Like

Congrats @Kim_Kieffer

Very happy for u and thanks for sharing :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations @Kim_Kieffer :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

It looks like you all had fun! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing the photos. Congratulations on winning a prize! The upcoming kits are awesome!

1 Like

Wow the Strolling in Sunshine book nook looks amazing! I love that it can open up for more detail view! Thanks for sharing @Kim_Kieffer !

2 Likes

This is just amazing!! I love the older kit you got and can’t wait to see photos. I’m so sad I missed it and hope I get to meet you one day :blush:

1 Like

It looks like a wonderful day! And such a nice gift, the treehouse music box, I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Those new kits look amazing. Congrats

1 Like

Congratulations on your award and the new kit! Those look like some lovely new builds too! I really like the Dream Bread Factory and Strolling in the Sunshine.

1 Like

Congratulations on the award!
Wow, some exciting new things are definitely coming up!

1 Like

@Kim_Kieffer Congratulations on your Ambassador award! :partying_face: So well-deserved! Winning the older Tree House Music Box kit is such a cool prize, too—it’ll be so interesting to see how the build compares to the current kits. Thanks for sharing the sneak peeks of the new models! :two_hearts:i love the new supercreator kits !:heart:

1 Like

Looks like you all had such a great time, what a fun and eventful day! Thanks for sharing the experience with everyone. Here’s to celebrating many more anniversaries together! :heart:

1 Like

Glad you had a great time. Thank you for sharing the photos.

1 Like

Thanks so much @Kim_Kieffer ! I appreciate your photos! Im excited for the new kits!
Congratulations on your prize! An old kit! Wow!

1 Like

I’m so excited about bedroom pop super creator since Its super new :sparkles: so many amazing new kits and such a fun time :heart:

1 Like