Tipsy Restaurant is officially open 🍝☕️✨

I absoloutly love how the photos are displayed

1 Like

Truly the teddy bear greeting the customers is the highlight of this kit <<33

1 Like

yes, it’s so cute and stands out so well! :teddy_bear::teddy_bear::teddy_bear:

1 Like

thank you so much! I think collages are very cute :growing_heart::growing_heart:

1 Like

I love the way you post your kits in these poster formats. So much fun to watch.

1 Like

Hehe, you really had a nice journey building this kit :heart::smiley: Glad that you enjoyed it, well done :clap:t2:

1 Like

thank you so much!! the best time :smiling_face::smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!! makes me happy making those too!! haha

How long did it take you to build? This is one of my faves from the series.

Hmmm great question! Time flew - maybe a few hours?? I did it in 2 days, took some breaks!

@samca cheers :clinking_glasses:. Great job