The Unexpected Things Miniatures Have Taught Me

Thank you @MamaNheza

1 Like

Lol they for sure do!

1 Like

That’s so cool Jeanne.
You definitely have a talent but it was waiting for you to find what you really excel at

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing. It touched my heart while reading this. It instantly reminded me of my mom, who is also so creative, taught me everything I need to know and always helped me with my school projects back when I was a kid. Believe me, kids never forget those special moments spent crafting together. :smiling_face: They stick with us forever! I am also so happy you discovered Rolife as your new creative outlet :pink_heart:

3 Likes

For me, it taught me to embrace the slow process. It’s such a wonderful escape when the real world gets too noisy. Just focusing on one piece at a time brings peace :pink_heart:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story, love to know how ppl start their journey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Nita_Davis

2 Likes

Very inspiring , thanks for sharing @MamaNheza

I always loved craft since I was young. And did many different types of craft and now more into miniature.

I used to do craft by myself but now I love to do that with friends.

Crafting helps me to release stress , passed difficult times, share my love with others, gave me confident and much more. :blush:

1 Like

You are my welcome. :grinning_face::grinning_face:

Yes, you are right. :blush:

@MamaNheza most definatley its therepy for the soul :heart:

1 Like

“I never expected that these little kits would teach me so much about patience, creativity, slowing down, and even myself.”
They were always there. Building just gave them a chance to shine. :heart:

3 Likes

A thought provoking post. I’ve learned about the value of glue, that sometimes things that are broken can be repaired. And sometime they just can’t, however hard I try.

1 Like

I appreciate your post. It is very relatable.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

So very true! Just because I cant draw or paint a picture does not mean I have no artistic ability.
I do tend to be more mechanical and logical so I think that is one reason this works.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. @chamelionboy :heart:

This captured the essence of miniature building so perfectly, @MamaNheza. It really is more than just a hobby, it teaches us so much patience and mindfulness. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Such a lovely read. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome! I completely agree,there’s something so calming about slowing down and focusing on just one tiny piece at a time, especially when the world feels a little too noisy. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I love that crafting has been part of your life for so long and that you now get to share it with friends. It’s amazing how a hobby can bring us confidence, comfort, and meaningful connections along the way! :heart:

1 Like

Ahhh yessss! Agree! @Jo1 :heart:

I love that perspective! Sometimes the creativity, patience, and confidence were already within us,we just needed the right hobby to give them a chance to shine. :heart: