The Nutcracker

I am excited to have gotten this next build. This will be a gift for my daughter. She was in a semi professional dance company and danced in the Nutcracker for several years. I know she will love this!

14 Likes

Oh i love that one!! its on my Wishlist

1 Like

Awww it’s perfect for your daughter. I’ve been eyeing this kit and I look forward to see your progress on it. Have fun @jeanneL

I will report in on progress.

1 Like

Will let you know how it goes!

1 Like

egggcerent… Cant wait to see it!

That’s such a beautiful and thoughtful gift :blush:

:open_mouth: That kit is gorgeous! A wonderful gift for your daughter :star_struck:

Wow it looks so pretty. I’m sure she will love this​:heart:

1 Like

I am hoping she enjoys! I think she will.

Thanks! I am hoping it goes well. 1st time I have built from this company.

image

1 Like

Awwww.. this is the one that I wanted to try to win a couple of weeks ago. I love it and I hope you enjoy it as well and your daughter too

1 Like

I tried as well and obviously unsuccessful. I went and bought. oh well.

1 Like

It’s so exciting when you FINALLY see your name on a giveaway…or open IG to a message. It’s been far too long…LOL!

1 Like

Wow this one is beautiful! For sure she will love this! :blush::heart:

well I am hoping one day…

1 Like

So beautiful. I love it.

This is sooo cute!! It’s on my wishlist :blush:

That one will definately be making it onto my wishlist.