The london bus !,

That’s so nice to hear. I hope he will make another one in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Anje_Leonoza_Mira he works long hours and has the children if I win something and I know he will like it ill gift him another lol !,:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

Yes!! Perfect!! @Jo1 :heart:

1 Like

Glad that he liked it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He did great job in building this :star_struck:

1 Like

@Vinay thank you so much !,

The finished London bus looks fantastic, and I love that you passed along a prize that he can enjoy building and painting.

He did a wonderful job on it! Well done

He did such a wonderful job! You can really see his creativity and talent! :star_struck:

Oh he did such an awesome job! It looks SO GOOD! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great job. Very cute.

It looks very nice! This was actually the first kit I ever built and it’s one of my favorites.

It is a cool build. The color is very vibrant.
I’m sure your son loved it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Robotime hes very clever always has been since a child hes very creative ! And works things out meticulously! Im very proud of my boy and thank you so much ! :orange_heart::orange_heart:

@joy.licerio yes he did i think the bus is fantastic! It looks great as a display pieice !

1 Like

@Zoe_Lau was it oh thats really nice hun

Its a wonderfully pieice to have in your collection ! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

@Melinda thank you he puts a lot of time and effort hes very methodical ! :orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

@Lucia_1 thank you :blush: im happy i gifited him the bus he does love creating and building :orange_heart:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that @Jo1 !

1 Like

I love this London bus! I was looking for it in Hobbycraft when I was visiting London but they didn’t have it. It would be the perfect souvenir :heart:

1 Like