The irish pub #2 not rolife

Hello october ! :jack_o_lantern::ghost:thank you for the cold and bad chest ! But i managed to do more of my build while feeling ugh ! … heres progress pictures :camera_with_flash: and what do you think ? … The quality is exallent and check out that dart board! :bullseye::bullseye:…

6 Likes

I love it. Just needs some drunk guy passed out in the corner lol

4 Likes

@Grey74 i know lol that would be so fun ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wow!!! I am overwhelmed by those wires but it’s slowly revealing the beauty of this kit. Hope you feel better!

1 Like

@Vangie its the season to catch cold now … ill be ok and thank you .. yes theres lots of wires to tackle !

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your cold :frowning:

Your build is looking great though, the dart board is awesome and I love all the Guinness signs, it is most definitely an Irish pub :rofl:

1 Like

It’s coming along well. That is a lot of wirework. How many lights ARE there?

1 Like

I was going to ask about this kit since it’s looking really nice and I feel like i want to try it out… then i saw the wires and I decided … i’ll just admire your work :sweat_smile: you’re doing great, btw

1 Like

I love it. so beautiful

1 Like

It feels so realistic! I’m sure I’ve been to that pub before…

But yes those wires are a bit unnerving to me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ve sat at that table before, but it’s a little foggy! :rofl: It’s looking fantastic!

1 Like

@Nita_Davis theres 8 bulbs and 2 strip lights then the touch sensor …

@Mark_Rudnik thats so funny … that will be me next year in ireland in the temple bar lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Melinda there all coulor coded hun so hopefully it will be ok and the instructions are good ! :blush:

1 Like

@Gidge thank you there is a few wires lol but fingers crossed I get them all in the right place there coulor coded :blush::blush:

1 Like

@Nic_Ozz they got this one spot on hun … its coming along and thank you :blush:

1 Like

That colour coding makes a huge difference I think! I’m glad that the instructions are making it all make sense :blush:

Looks like quite a few lights or wires there. I look forward to seeing this completed. :grin:

1 Like

@chamelionboy there is … thank you … :blush:

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re feeling under the weather, but you’ve still made some great progress! The quality really does look excellent, and that dartboard is such a fantastic little detail. I hope you feel much better soon and can keep enjoying the build!:heart:

1 Like