South Australia Meetup September 12, 2026!

Robotime DIY & Crafting Meetup 04

Hi all, I’m hosting a meetup in Queenstown, South Australia on 12th September from 2-5pm. If you are interested, please register by my link below. Spots are filling fast!

Looking forward to another fun afternoon chatting and making with our favourite kits!
Jo x

https://forms.gle/SdsCtxohnEDq9JR39

14 Likes

Yay!! I’m excited for you on your meetup. I wish you a good luck. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love the theme! Exciting! Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best wishes for this meetup. Maybe I can join this kind of events in future

1 Like

@Jo_Zanella congratulations! On your next event !,:heart:

1 Like

I hope the gathering goes great and is packed with people!

1 Like

Congrats to you on hosting another. I hope all goes well for you.

1 Like

That sounds like another lovely meetup, Jo! I’m sure everyone will have a wonderful afternoon crafting, chatting, and sharing their builds together. Hope you have a great turnout and lots of fun! :heart:

1 Like

Good luck with the meetup @Jo_Zanella

1 Like

Congratulation. best wishes for your meeting

1 Like

Exciting! Best of luck on your next meetup @Jo_Zanella

1 Like

Yay for you!! Now, if I could only fly to SA for a weekend, I’d be there.

1 Like

Hope you all have a great meetup! Hope everything goes smoothly!

1 Like

Aww thank you everyone for your wonderful wishes. I’m looking forward to another fun meetup with other crafters. @Suzanne_Jones I would definitely make sure you have a spot, maybe next time :face_blowing_a_kiss: xx

Yay! I used to live in SA, I hope you have a wonderful time!

1 Like

Good luck with your meet up! I hope everything goes well!

1 Like

Thank you @Melinda & @Zoe_Lau that’s very sweet. Ahh shame you are not still here to attend Melinda! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Such a shame! I’ll just have to beg my local brand ambassador @Suzanne_Jones to negotiate for another Queensland gathering soon :folded_hands::yellow_heart:

1 Like

That sounds like a good plan @Melinda !! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They are fun catch-up for sure x

1 Like

Excited for your meetup! Goodluck

1 Like