Should I give up on waiting? Please Help!

Hi,

I still havent received my prize for winning the ROKR 9th Anniversary Celebration or my customization kit…im at a loss as what to do. I filled out the form to receive my prize the same day I was notified in the beginning of September and then for the customization kit, I filled out the form around the 2nd week of September… Does anyone know who I can contact to see if I need to do something? Should I just fill out the form again? Thanks.

@Robotime

5 Likes

@Forgerofwebs I filled the form for my customisation kit and im still waiting also …

1 Like

DM Robotime and ask for tracking number

1 Like

You can try to get in touch with them but i’m not sure they’ll reply any time soon since they’re on holiday until the 8th. Good luck. Hope you get your prizes soon

3 Likes

Send them a DM. They are on a holiday so it may take a while to receive a response. Hope you get yours soon

1 Like

I suppose there are delays, because I haven’t received the August prize yet.

1 Like

Ok, good to know! Thanks

I am also still waiting for mine. Sorry to hear that you don’t have your kit yet, either. I don’t think you will hear anything from Robotime until after the 8th

1 Like

You can send a DM to Robotime and ask for the tracking numbers. But they won’t be replying till Oct 8 though

1 Like

You should message Robotime to ask for the tracking information; delays in communication and shipping can occur due to Chinese holidays, so please be patient and wait a little longer.

1 Like

Yes definitely a DM to Robotime is needed. I usually get a response within 24 hours, but obviously it will be longer with them being in holiday at the moment.

1 Like

Hopefully by the time they are back, they will be able to give you an update on the parcel.

1 Like

You should DM them, they will provide with the tracking number or tell you what’s up. I think since they’re on vacation you can dm them when they get back or maybe leave a message.

1 Like