SC Warm Dining Room Progress

After 5 days of enduring head aches and body aches, I am now feeling better :heart: Thank you to everyone who sent their well wishes, you made me feel better. I think building also did helped out hehehe and of course lots of sleep time :grin:

Sharing my progress on the Warm Dining Room. I was able to complete all the furnitures.

The food items are so adorably cute!

Now I’ll just have to put them all together with the floor and walls :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yaaaaay malapit na matapos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am getting a cottage vibe from those pics. The furniture is lovely.

The furniture is really nice. It’s so old fashioned and comfortable.

@Jill_Francisco I’m excited for the finished build

So glad you are feeling better. I really kit the color scheme of this kit and the fireplace is so pretty.

Your Warm Dining Room is coming along beautifully, and the furniture looks amazing. Can’t wait to see it all come together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This coming along beautifully. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

wow. So many lovely details

I’m so glad you’re feeling better! It sounds like the Warm Dining Room was the perfect little distraction while you were recovering. All the furniture looks so cute, andthose tiny food pieces really are adorable. I can’t wait to see everything come together once you add the walls and floor! Happy building! @Jill_Francisco :heart:

I’m glad you’re feeling better! This looks terrific!

@Jill_Francisco such a cute record player … and coffee machine… the food is great and so are the dressers … :blush:

So lovely!!! I am excited to build my SC

This is such a lovely color palette in this kit. Everything is super adorable, I somehow always hope there’s a coffee machine :sweat_smile:

i love the little elements

You’ve made so much progress—I love the food; it looks so realistic!
I’m glad you’re feeling better. I tend to suffer from migraines, but this week—just while I’m building—I’ve been getting dizzy spells.