👋 Say Hi and Introduce Yourself 👋

Hi Kay, and welcome. I hope your enjoy your time in the group. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, and by all means , make sure you show off your builds with us.

Welcome Heino!

I had to use a translator online since I don’t speak any German at all lol. But super welcome, enjoy the community!

1 Like

Welcome Kay, nice to have you here! Anything you need we’re all here for you :smiley:

Hallo Heino, es freut mich sehr, dich kennenzulernen. Du hast mit diesem Hobby gleich mit einigen ziemlich anspruchsvollen Projekten angefangen. Ich baue lieber Miniaturen und Bücherregale, daher bewundere ich Leute, die so etwas wie die Seepferdchen-Barke bauen. Schau dich doch mal in dieser freundlichen Community um und teile deine Projekte gerne mit uns.

Dankeschön, ja es macht riesigen Spass. Aber so ein Buchregal hab ich auch schon gebaut, hatte ich geschenkt bekommen war aber nicht von Rokr. Ja muss Mal gucken wie ich hier Bilder hochladen kann. Hab einen schönen Tag

Thank you, have a nice day👋

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Nancy i an 64 years old, I’m from Ontario. I work as a School bus Driver now, Retired from Long haul trucking.
I started my first kit in 3 years ago and never stopped . The book nooks are fun but my favorite are the big mechanical ones., Im excited to collect them all!:hugs: Ive finished 2nooks so far and a few others. I have lots of new projects to get to, im excited to post them here when there done. Y’all are very welcoming and helpfulcommunity so far!
Some other hobbies i do is 1000 piece puzles, diamond dot paintings.
Im excited to talk and share ideas with you all! Hopefully this introduction wasnt too long lol Thank you all for being such a welcoming community!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @heino Dreesch
You already have some nice builds completed. I think you will enjoy the clock as well. You can keep it natural or paint if you want.
I speak just a very little German so needed translator. I have been to Germany but that was 40+ years ago! For my Honeymoon. Beautiful country!

Welcome Nancy! I hope you have a great time here and enjoy the incoming builds you’ll surely get your hands on.

Hello Everyone! My name is Brandon Fowers,I’m 52 years old and I’m from the United States! I’m new to the Robotime community and I find building these kits very therapeutic and an escape from reality! So far I have put together the Cukoo Clock and the Steam Punk airship and I’m currently building a marble run. i’m always looking to see what’s next! Too many awesome kits and not enough time I say!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Bman53
Funny thing, we used to call my son that (without the 53)
approx where in US? A few of us are spread out across the states!

Hi! It’s Great to meet you! Thank You for your reply to my intro… I currently reside in Clarksville Tennessee. Where are you from?I was hoping to meet friends on here and please feel free to correspond with me! Btw my name is Brandon and I’m a huge fan of Batman so all my friends and family have called me BMan for years! That’s awesome your son uses that nickname too. I’m looking forward to connecting with you and others.

Have an Awesome day!

Hello and welcome Nanci! Nice to read a bit about you. There are a few of us in our 60s here, and we are pretty addicted lol
I do jigsaws as well but try not to touch the 1000 piece ones. I’m happy with 500s. I also do diamond paintings from time to time.
Jump in and join in with the crew. They are all pretty friendly. :wink:

North of you, Illinois close to WI border.
My son love Batman too. Not sure how he feels any more but still.
This is a great place with support for our craft addiction LOL

Hi there! I’m a professional artist, who needs to be able to create some time for ME. To make pretty things for ME. So yeah, 3d models fits the bill

Hi Brandon, welcome!! :waving_hand:
That’s awesome~
You’re absolutely right… too many amazing kits and never enough time. Glad to have you here! Can’t wait to see what you build next! :rocket:

I love that. :white_heart: When your creativity is your profession, it’s so important to have something that’s just for you~ Just making something pretty because you want to.
So glad you’re giving yourself that space. You deserve it. :sparkles:

Hi My name is Lisa and I have been addicted to making kits since last year. I have made three Christmas models, two bakeries and recently a booknook and a sewing kit for a present for my Aunt. I find this very relaxing and enjoy the satisfaction of when things click together.

My partner doesn’t now how many I have in the cupboard yet to make he he he……

4 Likes

Hi Lisa,
I adore your builds so far. The only one that I have done so far of those is the cocoa shop. It’s so much fun and this group are all enablers lol
I try not to tell my husband how many I have but he found my stash one day ha ha
Jump right and share your builds with us.

Welcome to the community! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it a lot. Also, can’t wait to see if you decide to apply your artistic skills to customising the kits you buy :slight_smile: