Rolife TGB25 Starry Night Café Day 3 🌟 🌟 🌟

I don’t think this is the way i am going to get things done in this household this week by sitting on my ass building :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Housework is over-rated…LOL!

1 Like

Hahaha ! I know my house suffers when I am concentrating on builds!

1 Like

So great. Thank for sharing your progress

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken lol thats so funny ! … im sat on my behind at the moment! Lol :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha, I think the housework might have to wait a little longer! It’s hard to be productive when there’s a fun build sitting right in front of you. At least you’re getting something done, even if it’s not the household chores! :heart:

1 Like

I may resemble this remark…

1 Like

vacuums around crafting table and work area = Cleaning :check_mark:

1 Like

I would prefer to do the kits than housework hahaha

1 Like

i love your pictures

2 Likes

You’re already starting to put up the walls!

1 Like

A good build is definitely a dangerous distraction when there’s a whole household waiting for you!

1 Like

You have plenty of time for house stuff. Dust will gather again and vacuum will always be needed. Relax and build I say!

1 Like

My take on this? The smaller the house, the quicker I can clean it! :joy: Thank you, Rolife! :house_with_garden::two_hearts: :victory_hand:t2:

1 Like

I have definitely put off doing my chores to continue building before.

1 Like

My vaccum has been looking at me feeling neglected. I meant to do the vaccuming last weekend. Lets see if I get to it this weekend. :rofl:

1 Like