🍀 [Rolife Relaxing Moment] 🌟 Game part 2 – Robotime World! 🌟

Hello everyone! :waving_hand:

Here comes the second part of our little game :sparkles: This time, I have new categories for you to imagine yourself living in the magical world of Robotime :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If you didn’t see it, here is the Part 1

Let your instinct flow and tell us:

Category #3: What would your mode of transportation be?

Category #4: Where would you work?

You can share your choice in the comments, and the results will be revealed tomorrow huhuhu~

5 Likes

Transportation: A
Work: 6
This is so cute! I love this idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_hands:

1 Like

Trasportation A
Work 2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cant wait to find out the results!!

Thank you @camila_castro :heart_hands:

1 Like

Category #3: D
Category #4: 6

1 Like

Transportation C
Work 2

1 Like

For me I would choose A for transport and 8 for work. Can’t wait to see the result. This is fun.

1 Like

Today you’ll know the answers of this heheh

1 Like

The waiting gonna be short :face_with_hand_over_mouth: thanks to participate!

1 Like

Awnn thank you! I’ll post them today :face_savoring_food:

Transportation: D
Work: 6

Can’t wait for the results :blush:

1 Like

Are these Magic mushrooms? I guess D
and where do I work? I guess there is no nurse so the last one, reading bunny 8

1 Like

Cat 1: E
Cat 2: 4

1 Like

Yay!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Transportation C
Work 7

2 Likes

Soon soon :wink:

They sure have some magic inside hehehe and no, sadly there is no nurses :face_with_peeking_eye:

This time, no Nanci hahaha

1 Like

I guess I did that long enough so I deserve a break. I do miss my babies though

So cool!!
Transportation: F
Work: 8

Lets hope not haha