Finally, the details are complete. Now it’s time to start arranging and finishing. It’s been a long time since I’ve used pliers so much. My hands are a little sore from using so much force. I’ll continue tomorrow.
Wow those plants look great!!
@ThaoNguyen great plants they look fab ! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Awwww…I love the little logs in the fireplace.
Those tiny details really paid off. Everything is coming together beautifully, and I hope your hands get a well-deserved rest before you tackle the finishing touches tomorrow.
![]()
I love all the little details. Your plant looks great and the little coffee cups are so cute
How cute! Now you just need to put it in place.
Your plants have turned out amazing. Were they difficult to do?
Finally! I’m excited for the finished product.
You’re almost there!
Well done…looking so good.
Wire work is no joke for the hands, but all your effort shows! The miniature plants, the coffee counter, and that little fireplace turned out super cute and well-made.
Wow your plants look great. Mine never come out looking this well.
I like it too. They are so lovely and lively.
Thank you. My hand felt better after one night.
Thank you all @Smith42 @Sasa @Anje_Leonoza_Mira @Miracchi @Carmie
Thank you, it’s quite difficult for someone with small and thin hands like me.
You’re welcome @ThaoNguyen
It might be a bit difficult if you’re used to working with pre-assembled things. However, making plant pots and plants has become much simpler than before.





