🥰 [Rolife - Happiness] My First Nanci Spot in a Physical Store in Barcelona!

I just made the most exciting discovery!!

Today I went to the center of Barcelona, and this is the first time ever that I’ve seen a Nanci’s Flower Stories box in a physical store here! The store is called Impact Store (in case you’re near Barcelona and want to take a look!).

The Yozco and Nanci figures I own that didn’t come from a giveaway were all bought online because I had never seen any in person… so imagine my face when I walked in and saw they actually had the Flower Stories box on the shelf! Total happiness!!!

For now, they only have that series, but judging by the HUGE amount of Blind Boxes they stock, I have hope they’ll bring more soon. And the best part? Earlier this month they even posted a reel on Instagram saying they had received a whole bunch of Robotime kits. The last time I went (I don’t go to the center very often), they didn’t have any yet :smiling_face_with_tear:

So yes… I’m basically counting the days until payday so I can go back!!

9 Likes

I love how cute they are! I saw a couple here too i just couldnt pick which one to get

They’re soooooo adorable, right? Choosing just one is impossible, they’re all too cute!

1 Like

it’s one of those things im slightly scared to start because once i start… i cant stop lol

So cute!!

Hahahah absolutely true

1 Like

Riiight?? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

How exciting fo you! I hope you get them all.

Wow. That’s a huge store.i don’t think I would want to go home if I step foot in there. :grin:

Thank you, Nita! I was so excited! I’m definitely going back soon, let’s see how many come home with me this time! :joy:

Right?! It’s dangerously big! I could stay there for hours without even noticing the time. So many treasures in one place!

That is great selection. It is very hard to find in Europe and the US. Blind boxes are coming back with a vengeance.

It really is! I was so surprised to see them there, it feels like blind boxes are slowly taking oooover again. I hope more stores in Europe and the US start bringing them in too!

1 Like

Omg how cute! :pink_heart: I honestly have a weakness for blind boxes so I dare not set foot in there. :laughing:

1 Like

OMG, so cute.

@Wenbare Oh wow that looks amazing! Glad to see such amount of Nanci on shelf, thanks for sharing :wink:

1 Like

I would love to be there

Hahaha I get you! That place is dangerous for blind-box lovers… I barely trusted myself inside! :joy:
I just bought one present for my sister and didn’t have money for more :see_no_evil_monkey::joy:

Right?? I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw them, absolutely adorable! I love this store!

Thank you! I was so excited to see a Nanci display here in Barcelona. It really made my day! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: