🍄 Rolife Fluffy Grove DG184 | A Forest Feast Is Waiting Under the Green Roof

This is so beautiful and whimsical! What a unique kit.

I’m definitely bringing a basket of berries! There’s nothing quite like fresh fruits. :orange_heart:

I can totally agree! :slight_smile:

Yesss! It doesn’t get much cozier than that!

I am not sure if it’s you. Have you done this one, @ThaoNguyen ?

Yess. It’s always the best feeling when a build you were excited about completely lives up to expectations.

It really is! It’s a charming kit.

Oh yeah!! You’re right. Adding a little cat sleeping in a sunny spot or curled up on a tiny chair would make it 100% complete.

Yes. I saw some of their post too. Are you thinking about picking this kit up to build yourself soon?

Are you planning to get one? :slight_smile:

It’s adorable, but it is not for me. @Anje_Leonoza_Mira

This kit is so cute and adorable! :heart_eyes: It’s definitely going to be fun to build. :blush:

I’ve done it—it’s amazing.

This is a beautiful kit with all the details! I would bring my best recipe to share to all, pork adobo with rice.

I understand. For me, I think I will pass for all miniature houses first as I do not have some shelf that I can put them on.

If they are micro-miniatures like two of the ones I have, they can fit on the palm of your hand. Not much space needed at all.

I’d probably bring some bread, pasta, and fresh fruits - perfect for sharing at the cozy Fluffy Grove feast! :bread::spaghetti::strawberry::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Very cute I would bring a baked dip filled cob loaf.

This is super cute, the outside gives me hobbit vibes with the sloping roof covered in grass.

Inside I love all the details, especially the little bunting hanging over the fireplace :rabbit_face:

I would bring some freshly baked scones and freshly baked bread to add to the feast taking place inside

I would bring a bowl of raspberries as we have a bunch growing! Blonds, pinks, and reds! We have already made 47 jars of preserves!