👍 [Quality Post] My first Rolife book nook!

New to the community and these kits, so I decided to choose an easier one for the start: Rolife Sakura Wine Alley :shinto_shrine: I came from Lego & Lumibricks but I like the look of these book nooks way more! Bought it after my trip to Japan this year.





26 Likes

Welcome to the community and to this lovely hobby @SirAndrus! You have made a good job! I wish I could go to Japan too :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

This looks lovely :heart_eyes: I am planning to buy one of this soon

2 Likes

This build is amazing @SirAndrus. Welcome to the group :hugs: are you going to make more builds?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes absolutely, I’m addicted now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s a really nice build!

1 Like

Haha welcome to the group of addicts :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! It’s such a beautiful kit. I’m sure you’ll get hooked on these delicate Rolife book nooks in no time, just like everyone else here.

1 Like

Welcome to the Robotime Community! :tada:

I love these pictures! Would you mind we use them on our Official Robotime Website? We will definitely credit your name on it!

Also, I am curious about your trip to Japan, Could you share some stories from your trip to Japan with us? Does this book nook remind you of any place you’ve seen before in Japan? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Have you ever traveled to Japan? I’m curious if you can tell me about your travel experience. I don’t have time to travel now.

1 Like

Absolutely, go for it! And thanks! We were in Japan at the end of June until mid July this year and visited a lot of places like Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. This book nook reminds me of a lot of the street food culture in the cities. I’ve put it in the shelf with a lot other souvenirs from Japan and it fits so well there. :crossed_flags:

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve been to several places in Japan this year and it was beautiful! There are some places that are quite crowded but overall there are also many quiet places. Train system is super easy and just works, there’s no need to rent a car.

1 Like

Do you have any pictures from your Japan trip? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes sure, unfortunately I haven’t took footage from the street food passages.








Hope this helps! :blush:

6 Likes

Your Sakura Wine Alley photo instantly took me back to my trip to Kyoto years ago—especially the charming streets of Gion! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Sakura Wine Alley is such a beautiful choice for a first build.Since you mentioned your trip to Japan, I’d love to hear more—did you see any real places there that reminded you of the book nook’s scenes?

2 Likes

Starting with Sakura Wine Alley after a Japan trip—so fitting! You’ll love building these cozy micro scenes.

1 Like

Nice job on your first one! Many more to follow.

1 Like

What a beautiful photos! I’m dreaming about visiting Japan one day in a future :face_holding_back_tears: And your Book nook looks beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yea the street food culture reminds me of that book nook. Unfortunately I didn’t take pics there. :wink: