🎀 Pink Maid Has Entered the Tea Party! 🫖✨

I finally opened my Nanci Tea Time Kitties blind box and I got Pink Maid!! :ribbon::cat_face::teapot::sparkles:

And honestly… I couldn’t have asked for a cuter one! She is PURRFECT :two_hearts: I absolutely love her soft pink and gray fluffy fur, the little black bows on her ears and her adorable black and white maid bib with the tiny embroidered bow :face_holding_back_tears:

Her little details are what completely won me over! From her sweet sleepy eyes and tiny whiskers to those heart shaped paw pads! :black_heart::paw_prints: Even the back has the cutest little black ribbon tied around her neck. I love that she feels so soft and plush while still having all those tiny Nanci details!

I also love how closely the actual Pink Maid matches the little character card that came in the box! It makes getting her feel even more special :growing_heart:

This was my 2nd pull from the Tea Time Kitties collection and Pink Maid has officially stolen my heart!! Her and Midnight Honey look so cute sitting beside each other :face_holding_back_tears::teapot::ribbon:

Have you opened any of the Nanci Tea Time Kitties blind boxes yet? Which one do you hope to get? :two_hearts::backhand_index_pointing_down:

10 Likes

Pink and black perfectly complement each other so well. These two look adorable together.

1 Like

She is so adorable! I love the color combination

Omg omg, so pretty!! :heart_eyes:I want one… wait no, I want two! Pink Maid and White Angel! But honestly, I think I want them all.:melting_face::melting_face:They’re all so adorable hahaha​:rofl::see_no_evil_monkey:

So cute! :face_holding_back_tears: I haven’t any of the kitties, but this one is so sweet!

OMG> black pink. She looks so cute

So adorable :face_holding_back_tears: i like midnight honey but pink maid is so cute too

Right!! They look so cute sitting beside each other. Thank you so much :blush:

You are very welcome.

1 Like

Omg they’re so perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

She looks like she’s ready to serve tea in the tiniest, cutest tea room ever!

1 Like

Aww she really does! I love her :blush:

She’s a cutie! She’s the perfect match for your first kitty :heart:

1 Like

Awww , your kitty Nanci is really cute. I love it

2 Likes

They are the puurrrrfect pair - I really like the black kitty with its bell around its neck

Are you going to buy anymore? Are you hoping to collect them all?

2 Likes

awww we have matching Nancis!!! But you have the black kitty, which I want :black_cat:

I also have the orange kitty, and tbh I’d love to have the secret lucky calico one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

Thank you so very much!

1 Like

Aw thank you so much!

Yes I hope to get the whole collection haha

1 Like