Pink lily of the valley

Hey everyone! :sparkles: I took a little break from building this weekend since I was at my boyfriend’s place. I didn’t touch my tweezers or models at all, but when I got home on Sunday evening, I couldn’t help myself: I immediately put together the gorgeous gift he gave me!

It’s the “Pink Lily of the Valley” wooden kit by the brand Rowood. The result is absolutely stunning! The assembly of these delicate little pink bells and the tiny blue flowers that go with them looks so good. The bouquet is presented in an adorable little beige pot decorated with a ribbon, along with a cute little sign.

I just love this idea of eternal wooden flowers. It’s such a joy to build and makes a beautiful decoration that will never wilt. :tulip:

What about you? Let me know in the comments, what is your favorite type of flower? :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

These are so sweet. I have these on my wish list. My favourite flowers are lavender and arum lilies.

1 Like

It’s so pretty :pink_heart: love it

1 Like

so sweet kit. thank for share

1 Like

This is really pretty

1 Like

It looks beautiful. I love Day Lillies, Oriental Lillies and Million Bells. They both come in a variety of colours. The scent of Oriental Lillies is heavenly.

2 Likes

thank you so much !!

the orientals and day lilies are amazing

1 Like

thanks for the messag

1 Like

thank too you for thé messag

thank you very much !!

1 Like

This is so pretty, I love it :heart_eyes:.

You are my welcome. :grinning_face: :grinning_face:

What a sweet gift! The pink flowers and little blue accents look so pretty together, and I love the idea of having a bouquet that never wilts. It must have been hard to resist building it as soon as you got home! :heart:

1 Like

than you so so much <3

1 Like

yes i have waiting all the week but i it was a great weeek

1 Like

I’m glad you had such a great week though. :heart:

1 Like

This turned out so nice. I really love the vase included as well.

1 Like

@ana_vlmt this is so nice …:bouquet::bouquet:

1 Like

Must be an easy build! :blush::heart: