Pieice by piece #5 not rolife

I managed to get to step 82 … the fire is in and light added ive a few more lights to go … but I think its looking great … the wine barrel the bottle the Harp are so nice … what do you think :thinking:…

8 Likes

I love every detail of this kit

1 Like

I love details of kit, Nice photos with great light

1 Like

haha The Guinness Tap is fantastic!! It looks great @Jo1

1 Like

This is so nice, Jo! You’re doing such a beautiful job!

1 Like

I love how this has so many pieces and that it’s very detailed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love the bar; it has a very bohemian style!

1 Like

Wow this kit is just packed with details isn’t it, it’s beautiful :heart:

1 Like

@300 yes ts packd with great details.. its great to do … im just takeing my time lol as theres so many steps to do :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Sasa its pretty cool hun isn’t it … and thanks :blush:

1 Like

@Gidge at lot of details which is great ive not done a kit with this many steps ever lol ! :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Melinda thank you thats so nice of you to say hun :blush:

1 Like

@Grey74 it’s pretty cool … theres some great pieices in this build :smiling_face:

1 Like

@ThaoNguyen ThaoNguyenthank you hun its looking fab now ive made more progress today also :blush:

2 Likes

@Vangie thank you … its great to do im loving it all also :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice details there @Jo1

1 Like

that harp is a perfect addition and makes the pub scene very nice

You are my welcome :grinning_face:

1 Like

Details are cute even though they’re 2d. Good progress @Jo1

1 Like

@Tricia12 thank you hun now im also labeling the small bottles … :smiling_face:

1 Like