Newt builds from my husband

My husband is going to try his first painted kit the “Hot Air Balloon”, we got the kit at the Robotime/Rolife Shop when we went to the Rotterdam shop a few weeks ago

and he is going to try and make me a unique flower from all the spare parts we collected the last few years

8 Likes

A flower from spare parts ? It’s such a good idea, I always keep my spare pieces but have no idea what to do with them

1 Like

It’s so sweet that your husband is trying his first painted kit

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken wow thats great using the spare flowers hun … the hot air balloon is very nice ! :heart:

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken wow that’s gonna be interesting!!

1 Like

I wish him the best on that hot air balloon. I did it a LONG time ago and struggled a Lot with it. Please encourage him to put the upper balloon together before painting.

1 Like

I’m excited to see his creation :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love the hot air balloon. But wish I painted it back then.

1 Like

So nice kit for your husband

1 Like

I wish him luck in building his one of a kind flower! I think that it will look gorgeous.

1 Like

A flower sounds like such a unique idea! I love the thought of using spare parts. I can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

This is fun and cute kit!

1 Like

Wow, I can’t wait to see what Flor creates!

1 Like

I look forward to seeing his first paint job and I can’t wait to see what he does with those spares pieces to make your flower.

1 Like

good building !!!

1 Like

Sounds like a cool idea! I can’t wait to see what flower he ends up creating.

1 Like