My Collections ❤️

My collection so far :heart:

The cookii bunny is not there coz she is downstairs :blush::blush:

Soon the haunted candy, Puppy villa and my christmas theme will also join them yaaaay :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the new additions join the family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So fun!! @Trishia25 it’s nice to have a growing collection!

1 Like

More more more! Happy for you.

1 Like

Nice collection @Trishia25 I look forward to see more of your collection to be added to the shelf. You might need another shelf :grin:

1 Like

Wow it’s growing! Nice collection

1 Like

I am so happy to see your collection growing!

1 Like

Yeees ate hehe. Mejo busy lang gawa ng magwwork na ulit :rofl:

Yees it is :blush: Thankyou so much.

1 Like

Thankyou ate @joy.licerio :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I really think i needed one ate hehe :blush:

Thankyou ate @Vangie how are you po?

1 Like

I see you really like blindboxes :slightly_smiling_face: nice collection

2 Likes

Me too :blush: soon more will be added hahaah.

I do ate. And i also like kits so hard to choose so both hahahh :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oooh, You’re gunna need a bigger shelf :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope to see you displaying them here.

1 Like

You have great collection.

1 Like

I think so hehe. I will surely add some soon

1 Like

I will definitely gon do that :blush: