My 1st Nanci Secret Fantasy Blind Box

Unboxing my first Nanci Secret Fantasy :heart:

This series is perfect for Halloween as they are a bit Gothic.

I love the cover Nanci, Forest Fairy and the Crystal Cobweb. But luck was not on my side because I pulled the Lost Castle.

I have a love/hate feeling with her. For me, she’s not that special as the rest in the series. What do you think?

Which one’s your favorite?

11 Likes

Hmmm! I don’t know what to make of it. I kinda understand your love/hate feeling for this one :slightly_smiling_face: if i were to have one…i would like the silent shell :spiral_shell: or the crystal cobweb :spider_web:

she’s so beautiful. very nice pull.

It’s a nice blindbox. lovely Nanci

She is cute! Nancis are really adorable but im not into collecting them right now

Hmm, she would not be my preferred choice either. I’m so sorry you didn’t get one you liked more :people_hugging:

If I had to choose one, it would be the Crystal Cobweb.

1 Like

If I were to choose my favourite I think I’d want the Night Lord Nanci because I like the way the colours are alternated on it

I would also be intrigued to see the secret Bone Queen one

The Lost Castle is still pretty cute, but I can understand why you were hoping for one of the others! I think the Forest Fairy and Crystal Cobweb are my favorites from this series. Hopefully your next pull gives you one you really love!:heart:

Aww I think she’s super cute!! I don’t have any from this series but would love to start collecting it!

I have her too! I actually like her a lot, she reminds me of the spirit of a lost city and there’s something mysterious about that to me. She also reminds me of the episode of Steven Universe where Pearl and Amethyst fuse for the first time… giant woman

I would prefer the others too. I’d go for the Crystal Cobweb.
More more more! :grinning_face:

I love this series! They are perfectly weird! I especially like the one on the box! It’s like a little shaggy ink cap mushroom!

It’s a very distinctive collection! Perfect for Halloween!