Move in day!

The city is coming along, and the dolls are starting to move in.

9 Likes

I love seeing the dolls move in and bring everything to life. It must be so satisfying watching the whole scene come together piece by piece. :heart:

1 Like

Lovely!!! Moving in can take time. Enjoy!

1 Like

I love how your little city is turning out.

1 Like

This is a lovely scene so far.

1 Like

@Msbroberts I think this is fab i love the dolls !

1 Like

wow look at that super creator collections. so cool.

1 Like

Hah, I love this so much! Super cool!

1 Like

I love super creator series. these are beautiful

1 Like

How cute! Looks like the dolls are in for a lot of fun and good times ahead :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This looks wonderful. It must be satisfying to see the dolls moving in.

1 Like

Your little city is looking lovely. Excited to see those stores open :smiling_face:

1 Like

Look at them excited about their new apartment complex.

1 Like