Mail Day Alert : Contest prize arrived 🔔 🔔 🔔 part of prize not in the parcel 😭 😭

My prize has come today, unfortunately a piece of my prize is missing

piece of my prize is missing unfortunately (the DIY Miniature Scene Materials Kit) :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Hopefully, you’ll still be able to get the scene materials kit. Can’t wait to receive my prize too. I chose the halloween kit too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

congratulation on your prize

1 Like

I read somewhere that Robotime cannot ship the DIY kits to the EU. Perhaps @Robotime can confirm this?

1 Like

asked costumer service thru mail and they answered me already, that was quick, it will arrive later on

Maybe because of the restrictions of some EU countries, they had to remove the customization kit… Write differently to robotime on the forum

1 Like

It’s probably shopped separately. It happened to me as well. My miniature scene kit arrived one day before I got the rest of the prize. You will hopefully receive it soon :smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I ask if it is customer service mail ? My recent prize hasn’t been delivered so I was hoping I could ask my tracking number too

1 Like

i got a track from Chronopost but it didn’t say from where it came, so i didn’t know what was coming until i opened the parcel, i do have a track now for the other part of the prize

1 Like

Good to know. Hope it arrives soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They are probably just shipped separately. I hope you will get it soon.

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken im glad its coming hun ! :growing_heart::growing_heart:

1 Like

The exact same thing has happened to me!

1 Like

I see that you were able to find out where the rest of your prize went. Hope it gets here soon so that you can customize this spooky kit!

1 Like

Congratulations on your prize!
Hope that you can resolve the issue soon.

1 Like

Oh, great! I just saw this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations @Sofie_Vanderbeken maybe the customization kit is on a separate parcel, at least that’s how I got mine :smiling_face:

1 Like

what does the customization kit look like

1 Like

This is what’s inside the kit

2 Likes

On verra bien…la patience paye toujours…félicitation pour votre prix

1 Like