I entered the fifijoy competion on Instagram and won … well its a faboulous kit ive not opened it yet but seen videos … theres lots to do in this one …
Congratulations on your win.
@Nita_Davis thank you ![]()
Looks fabulous! Congrats on your win!
Congratulations on the award! Enjoy it!
Everyone I see who does this loves it!!!
Congratulations @Jo1 on winning
it looks so cool
Congratulations on winning! What a fantastic prize, and it definitely looks like a kit with lots of little details to keep you busy. I’d be so tempted to open it right away, especially after seeing all the videos. Can’t wait to see your build when you get started! ![]()
@Vangie thank you ! ![]()
@MamaNheza thank you ive had a day off building to rest … ive been non stop building since ladt year … ![]()
@300 thanks im excited for this … im off to ireland next year so this is great !
@Grey74 it looks great im was shocked i won it !
@Sasa thank you hun i most definitely will … ![]()
good luck on it!!! @Jo1
It really looks like a nice set to me.
Ooh congrats, I saw this competition on Instagram but it was already closed - so glad to see it was someone from this community who won it ![]()
You are very welcome.
You are welcome my dear! ![]()
![]()
Congratulations @Jo1 . It is a beautiful prize
@Tricia12 thank you hun … ![]()
