[Hot Topic] Awaken Your Inner Creator with ROKR (ROKR Creator Showcase)

I came across ROKR by chance while admiring the models on display in a shopping mall. I was amazed to see the moving models.

My first ROKR set was Luminous globe. And this was also the first model I started with for my creative endeavors. Everyone said ROKR was difficult, that it wasn’t easy to make things like this move. So, could I create anything with it, or would I just ruin it? And I proved them wrong. If this model required manually rotating the globe to move, I made it move automatically, and what’s more, it used a Type-C power source, not batteries, to protect the environment.

Then I moved on to creating with colors, painting my favorite colors onto the ROKR models.

My next big creative endeavor was with the Sunset Carnival model. I bought the version where the sun circle didn’t rotate. And I customized it so it would rotate. After all, the sun should be moving in a sunset setting!

I made a self-propelled mechanical model, that’s what I did for my Magic Cello.

And my most creative project to date is the Ferris Wheel. The customizations included: painting it, adding a motor for movement, embellishing it with beads, and installing lights in the seating compartments. It’s truly a result I’m proud of.

For me, Rokr is about continuous innovation. It’s not only a place where I can prove my ideas, but also a place where I can show that nothing can stop my creativity. Thank you Robotime for creating such interesting products.

rokr-9th

13 Likes

Good luck with the draw!

Thank you so much :grinning_face::grinning_face:

@ThaoNguyen I do enjoy seeing your beautiful work!! Thanks again for sharing and good luck!!

Fabulous customisations to all of these kits. They look fabulous.

Wow, that’s incredible! :star_struck:

Your creativity is truly inspiring! I love that you don’t just build the kits—you imagine new possibilities for them. Converting the Luminous Globe to Type-C power, motorizing the Sunset Carnival and Magic Cello, and transforming the Ferris Wheel with lights and custom details really shows how far your imagination can go. Thank you for sharing your incredible journey and reminding us that creativity has no limits. :clap:

Thank you so much :grinning_face::smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for liking it

Thanks a lot @Anje_Leonoza_Mira

Thank you for your compliments

1 Like

Your ROKR collection is amazing. Love how you customized them :slightly_smiling_face:

@ThaoNguyen goodluck ! And thanks for sharing your great work …

Those are all some amazing creations. Well done, Nicole.

I love the colors you used! You truly have a creative eye. Best of luck with the draw!

Thank you. You’re my welcome

Thank you so much :grinning_face::grinning_face:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Nita_Davis

Thank you so much. :smiley::grinning_face:

You are very welcome.