🗳️Help Us Vote for Rolife!❤

Exciting news!
Rolife Super Creator Fascinating Book Store has been nominated for USA TODAY 10BEST Readers’ Choice Awards in the Best Craft Kit for Beginners category! :clap: :clap:

If you’ve built it, loved it, or just want to show Rolife some support, we’d really appreciate your vote! :heart:

:backhand_index_pointing_right: Vote here: Rolife Super Creator Fascinating Book Store

:timer_clock: Voting closes today, September 28 at 12:00 PM ET (noon)!

Every vote means a lot to us. Thank you for supporting Rolife and our little world of creativity! :wink:

VOTED !!!

I voted for you Love this stuff

Thank you so much for your vote! Love you!! :face_holding_back_tears:

Thank you SO much!!! :sob:

Voting done. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Ahhh, thank you!!! :heart_eyes:

Vote cast~great job! Good luck to Rolife.

@Robotime i voted …:blush:

I haven’t build this one yet but so far, with the 13 SC kits I have - I am super satisfied. I am all for SC!

Done voting! :heart:

That’s so cool. I’ve voted for you.

Wow, congratulations and good luck! I have voted :blush:

I voted for it. good luck

I voted!!! Hope it wins!

Voted! This one always reminds me of The Muse.

Votato. Buona fortuna

That’s a beautiful kit. My vote is in.

Done! Loved this one. Hope you win!

Done voting for Rolife Super Creator Fascinating Book Store :heart: