[Happiness] Rolife and Rokr Kits are on Sale in KKV

I just happened to see that the Rolife and Rokr kits are on sale. Some of the kits are 50%. I think the ongoing sale is applicable to all KKV stores in PH. I’m really tempted to buy all of the kits waaahhh but my wallet is already crying. :joy: Of course, I didn’t left with empty hands. :rofl:

I’ve scored the Honey Tea Lounge Mini Super Creator for 8.24 usd (499 php) and the Lilac for 3.78 usd (229 php). The Rowood flower was only 1 stock and I didn’t like to leave it alone. :laughing: The Little Musician kit was not on sale but it’s related to art so I grabbed it too and there were only 3 pieces left.

16 Likes

Nice , happy shopping :shopping_bags:

U know what u r doing right now just because u want to save money in the future :+1:t2::laughing:

(As u will buy it anyway… buy it now with a cheaper price )

2 Likes

That musician kit looks wonderful. I probably would have bought that too. You’ve had a great shopping day for sure.

2 Likes

Wow at 50% off I would not leave without some bargains thats for sure.

2 Likes

Ang hirap magpigil! Super mura nung flower! Happy for you

2 Likes

wow. so nice place with many kits

2 Likes

@serenebliss_23 nice pickup. I mean you can’t leave kits alone and scares right? You did the right thing. Have no shame :laughing:

2 Likes

@serenebliss_23 that KKV sale find sounds dangerously tempting. Honey Tea Lounge and Lilac at those prices feel like very happy discoveries, and the line about not leaving the single Rowood flower alone made the haul even sweeter.

2 Likes

Happy shopping! I always love a great deal

1 Like

Hahaha, that’s funny! Your wallet’s suffering, but you did take something, I understand. :rofl:

1 Like

@serenebliss_23 what great kids you got ! I 50% off thats a great deal ! :cherry_blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom:

1 Like

What a great deal!! The musician kit is really pretty. I’m excited to see that built :blush: that flower really tempted my patience as I broke a few pieces so just take your time and it will come together perfectly :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

WOW! That’s an amazing deal. You got very lucky!

1 Like

What a steal! So fun doing shopping kits no? Haha

1 Like

Budol is real! Mukhang matagal pa sale nila. Sana makascore din at may maabutan pang stocks :grimacing:

1 Like

What a great deal! No way I could’ve left empty handed either

1 Like

Haha yes, that’s kind of my mindset. :laughing: And it’s really rare for KKV stores to go on sale.

1 Like

Yes, I’m planning to customize it. I hope the materials are great since the brand is quite unfamiliar to me. :blush:

1 Like

Yes. I was really tempted to buy kits and planning to go back again to buy some more again. :laughing:

Kaya nga eh. Bili ka na rin. :laughing: Haha sayang eh.