[Happiness] Central-Indiana-USA-meetup

I’m so excited for my first Rolife meetup with some friends today at the 05/09/26 - Central Indiana Meetup!

9 Likes

Great choice!! I hope you enjoy yourself!!

1 Like

Welcome to community. Nice kit

Welcome to the community. You got to do a very nice kit at the meetup! :smiling_face:

Glad that you enjoyed it. Welcome to the community, @acgarner17

1 Like

Hi @acgarner17, welcome to the community! It is lovely that your first Rolife meetup was with friends at the Central Indiana event. Hope the build brought you lots of little happy moments.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Is this your first kit?

Welcome to the community @acgarner17

Thank you again for joining us! You picked a great one there and I hope you had as much fun as I did :tulip:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @acgarner17 . Hope you had a great time at the meetup.

1 Like

Welcome to the community friend, does this Mechanical Music Box creates some real music?

@acgarner17 welcome to the community
I hope your meet up went well ! :cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

It is really exciting and fun to meet up with orders who share a common interest.

Welcome to the community! You chose such an interesting kit. I’d love to see how it turns out.

Welcome to the community @acgarner17

Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time. They always look like so much fun!

welcome @acgarner17
Glad to have you in the community!