Getting Ready for My First Rolife Customization Meetup

Getting Ready for My First Rolife Customization Meetup

The countdown is on for my Rolife customization meetup this Sunday! I think my house has officially been taken over. :joy:

I have boxes of kits and supplies stacked everywhere, and I’m starting to get everything sorted and ready to load up. You can see Peppermint Patty there judging. This meetup is a little different from my previous ones because everyone will be customizing their kits, so there are a LOT more supplies involved.

And then there are the puppies! Since Puppy Villa is one of the kits participants could choose, I 3D printed 20 little puppies plus an extra so everyone gets one, whether they chose Puppy Villa or not.

There’s still plenty to organize before Sunday, but I’m really excited to see what everyone creates. With everyone starting from the same group of Rolife kits but having lots of different materials to choose from, I have a feeling we’re going to end up with some very different finished projects.

If you were coming to a customization meetup, what kind of extras would you be most excited to find on the supply table?



8 Likes

Wow!!! The hardwork you put before a meet up sounds already tiring for me. I would love to sign up for yours one day. I want the little doggies lol

1 Like

WOW! I certainly hope you have help with all of that! Wishing you the best for another successful meet up.

1 Like

@Kim_Kieffer mines on the tenth doing the same customization meetup. So many boxes!! I need to get forms out and things ready. Lots of work. Good luck!!

3 Likes

This sounds like such a fun meetup! I love that you’re giving everyone the freedom to customize their kits, and the little 3D printed puppies are such a thoughtful touch. With all those supplies and different creative ideas, I’m sure everyone’s builds are going to turn out so unique. I hope you have an amazing meetup on Sunday! :heart:

2 Likes

i love the doggg !!!

1 Like

Have an amazing meetup @Kim_Kieffer ! Love the dogs :dog_face:

2 Likes

This looks like it’s going g to be such an amazing meet up and I love the little doggies

If I was going to a customisation meet up I’d just be grateful for any little extras that were on the table and I’d especially love to receive one of the little dogs

3 Likes

You Got This Good Luck Today GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

@Vangie are you close to central Indiana? I would love to have you!!

1 Like

I do! My husband isnt participating any more and has become my official helper and videographer!

for sure! I also made a little flyer about the customization contest so folks dont forget to enter.

2 Likes

I made a presentation about it and also have automated emails going out reminding them !

3 Likes

Good luck with the meetup @Kim_Kieffer

1 Like

I wish I am! I’m from a far away place. Island of Oahu in Hawaii. I hope to come and visit one day

2 Likes

That’s the challenge too. A lot of boxes going to the venue. Haha! Take care today and have fun, @Kim_Kieffer

2 Likes

That sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

makes it so much easier, especially as we get closer to the date already!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! You have a keeper, for sure.

1 Like

I love the pups! Wishing you a wonderful meetup Kim!

2 Likes