First timer

first time build but so excited to see if I can completed this :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

welcome! we believe in you!

These little picture frame kits are so cute. I know that you can do this. Welcome to the addiction. Once you finish this one you will be searching for your next

welcome to the community @crtnychristine. this is a beautiful kit.

Welcome to the community @crtnychristine have fun building!

welcome. it’s a nice kit. have fun

A lovely choice of kit! You can do it! :blush:

Welcome. I loved doing this build so much.

You definitely will and you will get hooked after this one :blush::heart:

i hope you it was fun

@crtnychristine welcome im sure you will do great !

You can , 1st kit is always special :heart_eyes:

That’s such a lovely kit you’re building! :heart_eyes: I’m sure you’ll do a wonderful job bringing it all together. Can’t wait to see the finished result! :heart:

Welcome to the community! I’m looking forward to seeing your end result! Be sure to ask any questions on here! We are all here to help!

Welcome, the frame kits turn out so cute. You made a great choice as a first kit. Best wishes, you will do great!

Hang in there—I’m sure you’ll pull it off! And it won’t be the last time!

Welcome to the world of miniature building! It’s completely normal to feel excited and a little nervous with your first kit. Take your time, enjoy each little step, and don’t worry about getting everything perfect. I’m sure you’ll feel so proud when you see it all come together. Happy building!:heart: