Finally

My Vienna Bookstore is finally finished! :books::sparkles: The assembly was incredibly easy, a real joy to put together from start to finish. I am absolutely in love with the final result; the little details on this storefront are simply gorgeous! :hot_beverage::cat:

6 Likes

It looks so pretty, the cat sleeping on the window is my favorite detail :heart:

1 Like

wow it is so beautiful. well done @ana_vlmt

1 Like

thank you so much @Tricia12

1 Like

thank you very much !!

1 Like

So nice! I like how the books are displayed in front of the store in a ‘not-so-organized’ way. It looks more natural like that :slightly_smiling_face:

This really is a beautiful kit. You did a great job!

@ana_vlmt it turned out so cute. Very picturesque! I love the roses on the side!

It’s pretty!!! Thanks for sharing

you’re welcome @ana_vlmt

This is such a nice kit, is that a postcard spinner outside, I really love that detail and the little sign advertising the books on the second floor too

Just lots of nice little details that bring it all together

It’s so beautiful kit

It looks beautiful :heart_eyes: well done @ana_vlmt