DWL02 - My Melody Sweetheart Bubble Bath

Second kit of series Hello kitty anniversary.
Melody and sweetheart bubble bath. Relax after woking day.
Full photo: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1217005080424726&type=3



8 Likes

I just love the colorss on this one! Nice job!

:astonished_face: there was a hello kitty series? :heart_eyes:

This is sooooo cute! But my 3 and 6 year old girls would ABSOLUTELY steal this!!! LOL

1 Like

This is so adorable :heart_eyes: you’re so lucky to be able to get these rare sets. My daughter would love this too!

1 Like

I love this collection! If it were sold in collaboration with Miniso stores in Spain, I’m sure it would fly off the shelves. The way they adapt the different kits to the characters is brilliant. And they even come with the doll included, right? Everything just adds up to wanting them all! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Such a cute build :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So adorable. PINK is the best color in the world :wink:

1 Like